Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Track

I'm just putting together the finishing touches to the latest chilling glimpse into what goes on inside my brain or "track" as regular people like to call it. For this, I'm attempting to amalgamate my favorite signature aspects of genres of music and sounds together to create a frightening, compressed, meandering mutant aural soundscape that may bring my own sanity to question upon listening. The genres/sounds in question are breakcore/glitch, thrash metal, piano, 303-esque squelches, 8 bit gameboy music and cheap crappy 80's kids keyboard patches.

It's fairly strange, but It's getting there.

Visually I'd represent it in a sort of flow chart like this:


Breakcore:



Thrash:



Piano:



303:



8 Bit:



crap 80's keyboard:

No comments:

Post a Comment