Saturday, June 6, 2009

1980's Headphones

I was watching The Terminator today. I simply have to have the walkman and headphones that Ginger uses:



I went through several hundred pairs of these headphones as a kid, but it seems they're out of production now. I don't even care if there's a loss in fidelity of sound once I look like I'm actually from 1985. It's simply the best design ever: foam, metal band, bad sound quality etc. All incredibly impractical but a worthy trade for the coolest look ever. Now all I have to do is tape all my mp3's onto cassette.

I also want a pair of Gargoyles sunglasses. No better way for a cybernetic organism to enhance his look before he goes about his daily business of alphabetised systematic execution of individuals from the phonebook:

1 comment:

  1. I was listen music online with my headphone when I saw beautiful houses in a webside, so I understood costa rica investment opportunities is a great opportunity for me because I always wanted to live in Costa Rica a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete