Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Alex Sector - The Best Look In the Universe



Seriously, the best look anyone can have is the "Alex Sector Look". If you don't know who Alex Sector is, there's something wrong with you or you're too young. If not, and you've just had a memory lapse, here's the intro to the cartoon:

Mask

and an episode with Alex in it where he exhibits his superior zoological intellect:

The Roteks Part 1
(skip to 4:28)
The Roteks Part 2
(skip to 1:00)

The music in the 2nd part of the episode at 1:38 bears a striking resemblance to the shogun assassin theme:

Shogun Assassin

Here's my attempt at the Alex Sector look only a week ago (I skipped Mach 3'ing my head for a week so it would have looked better if I did):




You can buy a M.A.S.K t-shirt here:

Mask T Shirt

I'm so annoyed with myself for trimming. I only did it because food kept getting in the tash! Even people I don't know are telling me trimming was a mistake... -I agree fully with them. I need patience, or maybe a straw like Jamie Hyneman (god bless him):




Other cool facial hair:







No comments:

Post a Comment