Monday, June 22, 2009

Finally finished a new track!!!


After far too many months of collecting cobwebs in the inner depths my laptop's hard drive, the nice collection of 1's an 0's that I arranged finally evolved to a completed track. It's a rather mellifluous affair, with pianos, stringed instruments and such providing your ears with the aural companionship they so desire. You can listen to it here on my Myspace.

There's one little piano bit in it that I recycled from an old track I wrote back in 2004 (I was only 19 back then -aaahhh...) but was never really happy with as time went on. -Not the zenith of my compositional works I must say! I thought the little piano hook had potential so it was only a matter of time before it manifested itself again somewhere. That's one little bit of information I've had stewing in the back of my mind for 5 years that I can be relieved about now that's its gone through to fruition!

+This is definitely going to be the last track I do along this style for a long time though... -Expect hard, fast, harsh abrasiveness next!

No comments:

Post a Comment