Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Sunday Times - Proof Of Societies Exponentially increasing Decay

First off the bat... I don't read the UK version of the Sunday Times, but I witnessed an ad tonight that is undeniable proof that the very fabric of society is deteriorating more rapidly than I had anticipated. Since abstaining from most forms of TV for the last 2 months in utter vehement disgust at the dross being fed to us, the public, my return wasn't bolstered with optimism to say the least.




The ad in question was for The Sunday Times. The entire selling point of the ad was the rise and harmartic fall of celebrity Britney Spears. -Since when is this riveting, groundbreaking, or at its best even relevant news? -Let alone the entire driving force behind the marketing campaign for a semi-respected Sunday newspaper?

-Rhetorical questions aside (I'm sure I've 1 or 2 left!), but this absolutely astounds me. I see Tyler Durden's words coming true before my very eyes. Not only do celebrity magazines concern me, now this has leaked into major Sunday news reporting. Utterly laughable. Friedrich Nietzsche would say "I told you so" if he was still with us. Newspapers are as a result amongst my new media boycott also. The question is, what next? -How can one escape the mind numbing obliteration of intellect as each form of media is decimated leaving us this vacuous, wanton drivel? I'm not sure that the fact that this will be published or that it will sell scares me more...

Grrrr.... BLAKE ANGRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment